Claudia Mueller Tripodi, born 1961, married and mother of four.
Self-employed since 2004 in my own private practice. I combine my many years of education and training to help my clients in the best way possible.
I have developed the Hypno-SYSTEM Method which I teach to other hypnotherapists. I hold lectures, teach classes and workshops in Switzerland, Germany and in Israel.
Speaker at international hypnosis conventions.
Certified member of:
- OMNI Hypnotherapists
- NGH National Guild of Hypnotists
- SBVH Schweizer Berufsverband für Hypnosetherapie
- Training as a Medical Practice Assistant
- Diploma Gymnastics Teacher and Dance Therapist
- Establishment of a vocational school for gymnastics and jazz dance
- Psychological Astrology (IPA, Munich)
- Systemic Therapy by Dr. Peter Orban, (Frankfurt)
- Systemic Individual Therapy by W. de Philipp, (Munich)
- Training as a Hypnotherapist NGH by Hansruedi Wipf and Jerry Kein
- Training Expert Communication and Body Language by Petra Frese, USA
- Advanced education in hypnotherapy by Jerry Kein (USA) and Ted Robinson (USA)
- Hypnotic pain therapy by Ron Eslinger (USA)
- Simpson-Protocol by Ines Simpson (CAN) & Stin-Niels Musche (DE)
- PartsTherapy, Integration various personality parts by Roy Hunter (USA)
- HypnoSex®, concerning everything involving sexuality, by Steffi Schenk (DE)
- HypnoSlim®, weight management by Sandra Blabl (CH)
- HypnoKids®, Hypnotherapy for kids by Sonja Mosimann (CH) and Barbara Scholl (CH)
- HypnoCardio®-Specialist (Hypnotherapy for cardiological illnesses) by Charly Bachmann (CH)
- HypnoCell®, Hypnosis in the structure of the bodily cells, by Erich Walker (CH)