In addition to offering hypnosis sessions in my private practice, I offer online sessions via Zoom or Skype.
You are interested in an online hypnotherapy session on Zoom or Skype? I’m happy to hear that! To ensure the success of your session, please read the information below and confirm your acceptance by filling out and submitting the form at the bottom.
- No need to go anywhere
- You’re flexible in time and place
- You can enjoy a hypnotherapy session from the comfort of your home or wherever you feel most comfortable
What do you need for an Online-Hypnosis Session?
For our online hypnosis session, you will need the following:
- A computer or laptop with a webcam and a microphone.
Alternatively, you can also use an iPad or an Android Tablet.
In case of an emergency session, your mobile phone will suffice.
- Headphones would be great (so you hear me clearly during the session)
- The most stable internet connection possible
- A quiet and relaxing place where you feel comfortable and will not be interrupted.
- If possible not directly in front of a window, as it could otherwise result in me not being able to see you in the glaring light.
- A comfortable seat to sit or lie down comfortably. If possible, so that I could see your upper body during the session.
- Please fill out the form below and confirm your acceptance of the data protection policy.
- I will contact you with a couple of available time slots. You can then confirm one of the appointments back to me.
- I will then send you a link to access and participate the video session.
(I preferably use the online software Zoom. Alternatively, I can also arrange to have this done over Skype.)
- Click on the link I have sent you and you’re good to go. Please be ready about 5 minutes in advance of the actual appointment. Please turn on your camera and microphone and have your headphones at the ready.
- Now you will simply need to wait until you see me in the video frame.
Important notice for a remote session
- Because this involves technical tools, interruptions may occur. I will inform you in advance, what to do if this would arise.
Data Protection Policy
I will register your first and last name and possibly your email-address for this online hypnosis session.
I will under no circumstances make any note of personal details on the used online software (Zoom, Skype etc.), nor will I include any private or personal information such as date of birth, place of residence or address.
Information on appointments for a remote session
By registering for the remote session, you also agree to the following:
- I hereby confirm that I have been appropriately informed about hypnosis and that I have correctly given all information about my state of health.
- I allow my hypnotherapist to carry out this therapy accordingly. My therapist treats all client and therapy content as confidential.
- A hypnotherapist does not diagnose illnesses and makes no promises of healing. This did not occur in my case either.
(Germany „Heilpraktikergesetz“: I am and never have been treated on a topic according to ICD10, which requires a healing permit).
- A visit to the hypnotherapist does not replace professional medical advice or treatment. The hypnotherapist has not in any way advised me against seeking or continuing medical or other professional advice or treatment, and / or taking or stopping medication without the expressed consent of a medical examiner.
- In general, the hypnotherapist works to strengthen my health and activate my self-healing powers, and I act independently and responsible for my own actions.
- With my registration I confirm to pay the agreed fee in full.
- Invoice (payable through E-Banking)
- Paypal (at www.paypal.me/HypnoArtBaar)